Don’t feel well? Have a question? We’re here to help you feel better.
If you’re ready to speak to a medical professional and book an appointment, please contact us.
When you have medical questions or feel like you may be coming down with something, Remedy is here to take care of you in the privacy of your own home.
Avoid lines and waiting rooms by booking an appointment with Remedy. You’ll have a same-day visit, either online or in your home, with a trusted medical provider.
House calls can be scheduled as quickly as two hours from when you contact us. House calls are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day. We can also speak with you through a video visit using your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Video visits are available on demand, any time you need us.
Once we go over your questions or concerns, your Remedy physician will send any necessary prescriptions directly to your preferred pharmacy for you to pick up.
You don’t need to choose between convenience and quality when it comes to your health. Remedy brings high-quality urgent care directly to you, on your schedule, according to your preferences. Our network of medical professionals believe in patient-first healthcare. Whether you have the best insurance available or no coverage, Remedy offers healthcare options at lower costs than traditional urgent care or doctor visits. We believe in affordable, reliable healthcare that helps you feel better faster.
Remedy treats these conditions and medical concerns:
- Asthma Attacks
- Back, Neck, and Joint Pain
- Bed Sores and Pressure Ulcers
- Boils and Abscesses
- Catheter Problems and Malfunctions
- Crohn’s Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Exacerbations
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Exacerbations
- Severe Constipation
- Severe Cough and Croup
- Cuts and Lacerations (that require stitches}
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Edema (fluid buildup)
- Excessive Vomiting
- Eye Infections and Injuries
- High Fevers
- Flu (influenza)
- Food Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Heart Palpitations
- Inability to Urinate
- Infected Wounds and Ulcers
- Injuries resulting from falls
- Kidney Stones (with history known)
- Severe Migraines
- Minor Fractures
- Sprains, Strains, and Bruises
- Pink Eye
- Shortness of Breath
- Sinus Infections
- Severe Skin Infections (including cellulitis)
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Infections
- Weakness or Fatigue